21 June 2006

Allergies and depression

This is old news, but it's recently become relevant to me: The 'Bless You' Blues: A surprising relationship between allergies and depression. For me the link seems to work thus: allergies disturb my sleep patterns, which in turn induce depression. I am coming to see that I need to address my allergies, which have been worse in recent months, if I hope to find healing for depression, which is the source of the "difficult few weeks" of which I wrote earlier. I will not be writing at length about this, except to ask for prayers for healing as I attempt to rebalance my life and address what I now believe to be the proximate biological cause of this condition. In the meantime postings in this space are likely to be fewer than in the past.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Contact at: dtkoyzis at gmail dot com