28 February 2005

An unfavourable review

Since the publication of my Political Visions and Illusions nearly two years ago, I have been gratified by its overwhelmingly positive reception in a number of quarters, including the popular evangelical journal Christianity Today, and by the Word Guild award it received last year. Nevertheless, it would be the rare book that received no unfavourable reviews at all, and mine is hardly an exception. Last month's issue of First Things carried a "briefly noted" review of my book by one James R. Rogers which was almost entirely unfavourable. It is not easy to interact or respond to such a brief treatment, as one suspects there is much beneath the surface which remains unsaid. Yet at some point I may indeed write a response.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Contact at: dtkoyzis at gmail dot com