22 May 2004

Studies in Grace

An old friend pointed me to the following website, and I am passing it along to readers of this blog: Studies in Grace. It is operated by Trace James, someone of reformational conviction whom I knew during my undergraduate years in Minnesota some three decades ago. What is it?

Studies in Grace™ is a non-profit educational ministry of instruction in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, which exists for the purpose of broadening and deepening the experience of the life in grace of those who participate in its classes. It does not adhere to the specific theologies of any particular church, but in its perspective on the Scriptures and life is broadly evangelical (we teach that one must respond personally and individually to God’s gracious gift of salvation) and reformed (we believe that the Christian life involves positive engagement with society on many levels).

It looks worthwhile and I wish everyone involved in this ministry God's blessings.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Contact at: dtkoyzis at gmail dot com