12 October 2003

From The Crown: inaugural lecture and book review

Nancy and I made the front page of the current issue of our student newspaper, The Crown.



This photograph was taken in the art gallery on the second storey during the reception following the lecture. Nancy is standing to my right, wearing the regalia of the University of Sheffield. My regalia is from Notre Dame. The artwork in the background is from Brenda Ypma's exhibit, "Feminine Icons," which ran from 19 September through 10 October.

In the same issue there is also a review of Political Visions and Illusions, written by our own Rich Greydanus. Prior to writing the review, he interviewed me for some time in my campus office.

Copies of my inaugural lecture, "We Answer to Another: A Defence of Authority Against its Recent Discontents," are available in booklet form at the Redeemer Campus Bookstore.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Contact at: dtkoyzis at gmail dot com